Thursday, April 2, 2009

Succulent Spring

Mmmm... A beautiful day at Purchase and even the bricks are smiling gleefully. I love the vibrant energy Sunny Purchase exudes on these warm, sun-filled days. Outdoor activities/Drum circles/Hookah gatherings/Kite-flying/Barbeques/ Purchase in its truest form. Y.A.Y! Makes me crave the oasis of summer which is just around the corner. But alas...Patience is not my virtue. How tempting it is to flee outside and bask in the sun blissfully ignorant of all obligations. ::sigh:: meanwhile here I am- basking in the painfully bright fluorescent lighting of the Purchase Library. What am I doing HERE? Anyways, I've been experimenting with animoto recently for my Viral Marketing class. One of the few classes I enjoy going to. Here are my videos...fresh from the oven:

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXhLayJhoL4">MoonSafari

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2_ZQ0R6dg">CozyCoop

Please check them out and leave me some feedback. Til next time...

~YS~




No comments:

Post a Comment